Crafting and Cookies Party Part III
The last cookie I made for the Crafting party was dipped Oreos. Super easy to make and my favorite ones. I had planned to make many more cookies at this party, but for various reasons the RSVPs were such, that to make any more would have been wasteful. I should say Waistful as I would eat them all and gain a silly amount of weight. We don’t want that. The number of goodies available at the party was just right. Everyone ate some, took some home to their loved ones and there were even a few left over for my Honey to enjoy.
In the video below, I go over how I made the cookies. Well, I didn’t make the cookies, I enhanced the cookies.
Here I used the ever famous and fabulous chocolate sandwich cookies ( or biscuits for you Brits). Very delicious these cookies are. I really like them.
To make you need:
- Chocolate Sandwich Cookies
- Almond Bark*. I used vanilla. I tried the Chocolate but did not think it tasted as good.
- A bowl* to melt almond bark in
- Parchment * or Wax paper
How to make:
- Place the almond bark in a microwave-safe bowl in the almond bark.
- Put in the Microwave for about 30 seconds. Stir and repeat until the bark is completely melted.
- Take a cookie and dip it into the melted almond bark.
- Place on parchment paper.
- While still wet, dust with sprinkles *.
- Let dry. I put them into the fridge for a faster setting
Eat and enjoy!
I have NO idea how many calories or fats or carbohydrates and all that nutritional information in these cookies. You are on your own in that respect.
I also have no idea how long they will last or how to store them. These cookies have never “lasted” at all. Gone in a day.
You can find me on all the Socials. Look for craftedbytw
Don’t forget to Subscribe Like and Share!
*Disclosure: I only recommend products I would use myself and all opinions expressed here are my own. This post may contain affiliate links that, at no additional cost to you, I may earn a small commission if you click on the link.